The Minnesota Golden Gophers (3-1) go up against the Arkansas-Pine Bluff Golden Lions (3-2) on Tuesday, November 21, 2023 at 9:00 PM ET. The matchup airs on BTN. In the article below, we analyze the Minnesota vs. UAPB odds and lines for this contest.
No line has been set yet for the Golden Gophers vs. Golden Lions game.
Minnesota went 14-16-1 ATS last season. UAPB went 12-14-0 ATS last season.
Here is everything you need to get ready for Tuesday’s college basketball game.
Check out: USA TODAY Sports Coaches Poll
How to watch Minnesota vs. UAPB
- Game Day: Tuesday, November 21, 2023
- Game Time: 9:00 PM ET
- TV Channel: Big Ten Network
Minnesota vs. UAPB prediction
Minnesota 90, UAPB 70
Against the spread
- Minnesota put together a 14-16-1 ATS record last year.
- UAPB put together a 12-14-0 ATS record last season.
- Last year, the Golden Gophers scored 6.8 fewer points per game (62.9) than the Golden Lions allowed (69.7).
- Minnesota went 5-3 against the spread and 4-4 overall last season when scoring more than 69.7 points.
- When UAPB allowed fewer than 62.9 points last season, it went 3-0 against the spread and 7-0 overall.
- The Golden Lions scored only 4.1 fewer points per game last year (66.9) than the Golden Gophers gave up (71.0).
- When it scored more than 71.0 points last season, UAPB went 3-2 against the spread and 4-4 overall.
- Minnesota’s record was 5-5 against the spread and 6-4 overall when it allowed fewer than 66.9 points last season.
- The Golden Gophers were out-scored by 253 points last season (8.1 points per game on average), and opponents of the Golden Lions have out-scored them by 88 more points on the year (2.8 per game).