The Stonehill Skyhawks (1-5) will try to stop a four-game losing streak when they visit the Quinnipiac Bobcats (4-1) on Sunday, November 26, 2023 at M&T Bank Arena. The contest airs at 2:00 PM ET on ESPN+. Below, we dig into the Quinnipiac vs. Stonehill odds and lines for this contest.
The Bobcats and the Skyhawks meet with no line currently set for the matchup.
Quinnipiac is 1-3-0 against the spread this season compared to Stonehill’s 2-4-0 ATS record. A total of two out of the Bobcats’ games this season have gone over the point total, and four of the Skyhawks’ games have gone over.
To prepare for this college basketball showdown, here is what you need to get ready for Sunday’s action.
Check out: USA TODAY Sports Coaches Poll
Quinnipiac vs. Stonehill prediction
Quinnipiac 81, Stonehill 73
Against the spread
- Quinnipiac has covered once in four games with a spread this season.
- Stonehill has won two games against the spread this year.
- The Bobcats score 5.1 fewer points per game (84.6) than the Skyhawks give up (89.7).
- The Skyhawks put up an average of 62.8 points per game, 9.2 fewer points than the 72.0 the Bobcats give up to opponents.
Players to watch
- Matt Balanc leads his team in points per game (17.0), and also averages 4.2 rebounds and 0.6 assists. At the other end, he posts 1.4 steals and 0.2 blocked shots.
- Savion Lewis paces his team in assists per game (8.4), and also posts 9.0 points and 2.8 rebounds. At the other end, he puts up 0.8 steals and 0.0 blocked shots.
- Amarri Tice averages 11.0 points, 4.8 rebounds and 0.0 assists per game. At the other end, he averages 1.6 steals and 1.2 blocked shots.
- Tony Felder paces the Skyhawks in assists (3.5 per game), and posts 11.0 points and 2.3 rebounds. He also puts up 1.3 steals and 0.0 blocked shots.
- Max Zegarowski is posting team highs in points (11.3 per game) and rebounds (4.2). And he is contributing 0.8 assists, making 43.4% of his shots from the field and 32.3% from beyond the arc, with 1.7 triples per contest.
- Jackson Benigni is putting up 10.5 points, 3.0 rebounds and 0.7 assists per contest, making 41.7% of his shots from the field and 32.0% from beyond the arc, with 1.3 treys per contest.