The Southern Miss Golden Eagles (2-2) take the court against the CSU Fullerton Titans (1-3) on Monday, November 20, 2023 at 11:30 AM ET. Below, we analyze the Southern Miss vs. CSU Fullerton odds and lines ahead of this matchup.
The Golden Eagles, who are favored by 2.5 points, are set to face off against the Titans. The game’s point total is set at 137.5.
Southern Miss covered 18 times in 30 games with a spread last season. CSU Fullerton compiled a 20-10-1 record against the spread last year.
Before this matchup, here’s what you need to get ready for Monday’s college basketball action.
Check out: USA TODAY Sports Coaches Poll
Southern Miss at CSU Fullerton odds, spread and lines
- Spread: Southern Miss -2.5
- Total: 137.5
- Moneyline: Southern Miss -138, CSU Fullerton +116
Southern Miss vs. CSU Fullerton prediction
Southern Miss 69, CSU Fullerton 64
- Southern Miss went 18-4 in games it was listed as the moneyline favorite last season (winning 81.8% of those games).
- When playing as a moneyline favorite with odds of -138 or shorter, the Golden Eagles went 16-1 (94.1%).
- The implied moneyline probability in this matchup gives Southern Miss a 58.0% chance to win.
- CSU Fullerton won 10, or 52.6%, of the 19 games it played as underdogs last season.
- The Titans had a record of 9-9 in games where oddsmakers had them as underdogs of at least +116 on the moneyline.
- CSU Fullerton has a 46.3% chance to win this game based on the implied probability of the moneyline.
Against the spread
- Southern Miss won 18 games against the spread last season, while failing to cover 12 times.
- CSU Fullerton went 20-10-1 ATS last year.
- Last year, the Golden Eagles averaged 73.8 points per game, 8.7 more points than the 65.1 the Titans allowed.
- Southern Miss had a 15-5 record against the spread and a 21-2 record overall last season when scoring more than 65.1 points.
- CSU Fullerton had a 15-9 record against the spread and a 16-10 record overall last season when allowing fewer than 73.8 points.
- The Titans’ 69.2 points per game last year were only 3.1 more points than the 66.1 the Golden Eagles allowed to opponents.
- CSU Fullerton went 9-4 against the spread and 12-3 overall when it scored more than 66.1 points last season.
- Southern Miss had an ATS record of 14-3 and a 19-1 record overall last season when its opponents scored fewer than 69.2 points.
- The Golden Eagles totaled 254 more points than their opponents last season (7.7 per game on average), and the Titans scored 135 more points than their opponents (4.1 per game).
- The average implied total for the Golden Eagles last season was 72.8 points, 2.8 more points than their implied total of 70 points in Monday’s game.
- Last year, Southern Miss outscored its implied point total for this matchup (70) 18 times.
- The Titans’ average implied point total last season (69.4 points) is 1.4 points higher than their implied total in this matchup (68 points).
- CSU Fullerton scored more than 68 points one time last year.