The Portland State Vikings (5-0) will look to continue a three-game road winning streak when they visit the Saint Thomas Tommies (2-3) on Sunday, November 19, 2023 at CBU Events Center. The game airs at 5:30 PM ET on YouTube. Below, we analyze the Portland State vs. St. Thomas odds and lines around this contest.
The Vikings are a 4.5-point favorite against the Tommies when the Vikings and the Tommies square off. The matchup features an over/under of 138.
Portland State is 4-0-0 against the spread this season compared to St. Thomas’ 2-2-0 ATS record. The Vikings have a 1-3-0 record going over the point total, while games involving the Tommies have a record of 0-4-0 when it comes to hitting the over. The two teams combine to score 139 points per game, one more point than this matchup’s total.
Ahead of watching this matchup, here is what you need to know about Sunday’s college hoops action.
Check out: USA TODAY Sports Coaches Poll
Portland State at St. Thomas odds, spread and lines
- Spread: Portland State -4.5
- Total: 138
- Moneyline: Portland State -206, St. Thomas +170
Portland State vs. St. Thomas prediction
Portland State 69, St. Thomas 60
- Portland State has been the moneyline favorite just one other time so far this season, a game it won.
- The Vikings have played as a moneyline favorite of -206 or shorter in just one game this season, which they won.
- Portland State has a 67.3% chance to win this matchup based on the moneyline’s implied probability.
- St. Thomas has lost both games it has played as underdogs this season.
- The Tommies have not won as an underdog of +170 or more on the moneyline this season in two such games.
- The moneyline for this contest implies a 37.0% chance of a victory for St. Thomas.
Against the spread
- Portland State is 4-0-0 ATS this season.
- St. Thomas has a record of 2-2-0 against the spread this year.
- The Vikings record 9.6 more points per game (70.6) than the Tommies allow (61.0).
- Portland State is 4-0 against the spread and 5-0 overall when scoring more than 61.0 points.
- St. Thomas is 1-2 against the spread and 2-2 overall when giving up fewer than 70.6 points.
- The Tommies put up 7.6 more points per game (68.4) than the Vikings allow their opponents to score (60.8).
- St. Thomas has put together a 2-0 ATS record and a 1-2 overall record in games it scores more than 60.8 points.
- Portland State’s record is 3-0 against the spread and 4-0 overall when it gives up fewer than 68.4 points.
- The average implied total for the Vikings this season is 75.3 points, 4.3 more points than their implied total of 71 points in Sunday’s game.
- So far this season, Portland State has recorded more than 71 points in two games.
- The average implied point total on the season for the Tommies (71.3) is 4.3 more points than the team’s implied total in this matchup (67).
- On the season, St. Thomas has not scored more than its implied point total for this matchup (67).