The California Golden Bears (3-26, 2-16 Pac-12) will try to end a 13-game losing streak when visiting the Oregon Ducks (16-13, 10-8 Pac-12) on March 2, 2023 at Matthew Knight Arena.
In its previous game, Oregon were winners on the road over Oregon State, 69-67. Its top scorers were N’Faly Dante (16 PTS, 18 REB, 53.85 FG%) and Jermaine Couisnard (12 PTS, 3 STL, 44.44 FG%, 3-6 from 3PT).
Ahead of this matchup, here is everything you need to get ready for Thursday’s college hoops action.
Oregon vs Cal Betting Information
- Spread Favorite: Oregon (-19)
- Total: 130 points
Catch the excitement and bet with Tipico!
Oregon Betting Info
- Oregon is 8-10-0 ATS in conference play this season.
- Oregon has registered a 13-16-0 record against the spread this season.
- Oregon has a perfect 1-0 ATS record when playing as at least 19-point favorites.
- Oregon’s Pac-12 games have gone over the point total nine out of 18 times this season.
- Oregon’s games have finished with a final combined score above the over/under 15 times this season.
2022 Oregon Leaders
- Dante: 13.6 PTS, 8.1 REB, 1.1 STL, 1.3 BLK, 61.9 FG%
- Will Richardson: 12.8 PTS, 5.3 AST, 1.6 STL, 43.3 FG%, 34.3 3PT% (46-for-134)
- Quincy Guerrier: 8.9 PTS, 41.8 FG%, 35.0 3PT% (41-for-117)
Place your legal, online sports bets in CO and NJ at Tipico Sportsbook now.
Oregon vs Cal Game Info
- Game Day: Thursday, March 2, 2023
- Game Time: 8:00 PM ET
- Location: Eugene, Oregon
- Stadium: Matthew Knight Arena
- Live Stream: fuboTV (Watch for free)
Gannett may earn revenue from sports betting operators for audience referrals to betting services. Sports betting operators have no influence over nor are any such revenues in any way dependent on or linked to the newsrooms or news coverage. See operator site for Terms and Conditions. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, help is available. Call the National Council on Problem Gambling 24/7 at 1-800-GAMBLER. Must be 21 or older to gamble.