Frankie Fidler’s Omaha Mavericks (8-22, 4-14 Summit) and the UMKC Kangaroos (11-20, 7-11 Summit) face off at Denny Sanford Premier Center on Friday, March 3, beginning at 9:30 PM ET. Omaha is a slight 1.5-point favorite against UMKC when the Mavericks face off against the Kangaroos on Friday. The game’s point total is 134.
Omaha Vs UMKC Betting Lines
|Spread Pick||UMKC (+1.5)|
|Total Pick||Over (134)|
Predictions are calculated by a data-driven algorithm (raw power score) that ranks head-to-head matchup results within a closed network of games. Prediction confidence is determined by the delta between each team’s raw power score. Ready to put your picks to the test for this matchup? Check out DraftKings Sportsbook and sign up using our link for the best first-time depositor bonus!
Omaha Vs UMKC Stat Rankings
|Omaha Avg. (Rank)||UMKC Avg. (Rank)|
|68.8 (259th)||Points Scored||64.5 (338th)|
|77.1 (342nd)||Points Allowed||68.6 (132nd)|
|30.8 (292nd)||Rebounds||34.9 (63rd)|
|7.6 (289th)||Off. Rebounds||12.3 (5th)|
|5.6 (335th)||3pt Made||5.7 (333rd)|
|11.8 (287th)||Assists||9.3 (362nd)|
|12.3 (206th)||Turnovers||12.8 (252nd)|
Omaha Vs UMKC Betting Trends
- The Mavericks are 15-14-0 against the spread this season.
- Omaha has two wins ATS (2-1) as a 1.5-point favorite or greater this season.
- Out of 29 Mavericks games so far this year, 16 have gone over the total.
- Omaha’s games have finished with more than 134 points 22 times so far this year.
- The point total average for Mavericks games this season is 145.9, 11.9 points higher than the over/under for this matchup.
- UMKC’s record against the spread is 13-16-0.
- The Kangaroos are 10-8 as 1.5-point underdogs or more.
- There have been 16 Omaha’s games (out of 29) that hit the over this year.
- There have been 14 Kangaroos games this year with more than 134 points scored.
- The over/under for this game is 0.9 points higher than the average scoring total for UMKC’s games (133.1).
Best Betting Site For Omaha vs UMKC
Not yet a DraftKings Sportsbook user? Sign up using our link and get a $50 bonus bet when you deposit, plus a deposit bonus!
Omaha Impact Players
- Fidler paces the Mavericks with 14.6 points per contest and 5.7 rebounds, while also putting up 2.7 assists.
- JJ White posts a team-high 4 assists per contest. He is also averaging 9.8 points and 2.8 rebounds, shooting 42.9% from the floor.
- Marquel Sutton is averaging 10.2 points, 0.5 assists and 5 rebounds per game.
- Luke Jungers posts 7.3 points, 2.7 rebounds and 0.5 assists per game. At the other end, he delivers 0.2 steals and 0.1 blocked shots.
- Dylan Brougham is averaging 4.9 points, 0.3 assists and 3.4 rebounds per game.
UMKC Impact Players
- Shemarri Allen is posting a team-high 2.7 assists per contest. And he is delivering 17 points and 5 rebounds, making 41.4% of his shots from the floor.
- RayQuawndis Mitchell is putting up a team-high 17.4 points per game. And he is contributing 3.8 rebounds and 1.6 assists, making 34.8% of his shots from the floor and 30.5% from 3-point range, with 2.5 treys per game.
- Allen Mukeba Jr. leads the Kangaroos in rebounding (7.5 per game), and produces 9.4 points and 1.6 assists. He also puts up 1.1 steals and 1.1 blocked shots.
- The Kangaroos get 5.5 points, 5.9 rebounds and 0.5 assists per game from Jeff Ngandu.
- Babacar Diall is posting 3.4 points, 3.3 rebounds and 1.2 assists per contest, making 43.7% of his shots from the field.
Not all sportsbook offers available in all areas and are subject to change, check sportsbooks for details on available offers in your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please gamble responsibly. Call or chat with 1-800-GAMBLER if you or someone you know has a gambling problem.