The Oklahoma City Thunder (9-4) travel to face the Portland Trail Blazers (3-9) after winning three road games in a row. It begins at 9:00 PM ET on Sunday, November 19, 2023.
The Thunder are a 7.5-point favorite against the Trail Blazers when the Thunder and the Trail Blazers meet. The game features a point total of 226.
Thunder vs. Trail Blazers Betting Odds
- Spread: Oklahoma City -7.5
- Total: 226
- Moneyline: Oklahoma City -312, Portland +246
Thunder at Trail Blazers odds, spread, & more
- Pick ATS: Thunder (- 7.5)
- Pick OU:
Thunder 116 – Trail Blazers 106
- Oklahoma City has been the favorite in six games this season and has come away with the win four times (66.7%) in those contests.
- Oklahoma City has been named as a favorite of -312 or more just one time this season and came away with a victory in that game.
- Oklahoma City has an implied victory probability of 75.7% according to the moneyline set for this matchup.
- Portland has won 25% of the games this season it was the underdog on the moneyline (3-9).
- Portland has gone 1-6 when playing as a moneyline underdog with odds of +246 or longer (14.3%).
- Based on this matchup’s moneyline, Portland’s implied win probability is 28.9%.
- The 118.5 points per game the Thunder put up are 7.2 more points than the Trail Blazers give up (111.3).
- Oklahoma City is 8-0 against the spread and 7-1 overall when scoring more than 111.3 points.
- Portland is 2-0 against the spread and 1-1 overall when it scores more than 112.3 points.
- Oklahoma City’s record is 2-0 against the spread and 2-0 overall when it gives up fewer than 103.9 points.
- The Thunder are the league’s sixth-ranked scoring team (118.5 PPG), while the Trail Blazers allow the rank 12th in points per game (111.3) in NBA action.
- Portland’s squad is currently the lowest-scoring team in the NBA (103.9 PPG), while Oklahoma City’s team is 13th in points allowed per game (112.3).
- The Thunder have totaled 80 more points than their opponents this season (6.2 per game on average), while the Trail Blazers have been out-scored by 89 total points (7.4 per game average differential).
- Oklahoma City has an average implied point total equal to its implied total in Sunday’s game (117).
- This season, Oklahoma City has scored more than 117 points in eight games.
- Portland’s average implied point total on the year (114.0 points) is 5.0 points higher than its implied total in this matchup (109 points).