The Marshall Thundering Herd (2-2) hit the court against the Oakland Golden Grizzlies (2-3) on Tuesday, November 21, 2023 at 1:30 PM ET on FloHoops. In this preview, we take a look at the Marshall vs. Oakland odds and lines for this game.
No line has been set yet for the Thundering Herd vs. Golden Grizzlies matchup.
Marshall went 19-12-0 ATS last season. Oakland put together a 12-19-0 record against the spread last year.
Here is everything you need to get ready for Tuesday’s college basketball action.
Check out: USA TODAY Sports Coaches Poll
Marshall vs. Oakland prediction
Oakland 78, Marshall 67
Against the spread
- Marshall went 19-12-0 ATS last season.
- Oakland went 12-19-0 ATS last season.
- Last year, the Thundering Herd put up 81.8 points per game, 5.5 more points than the 76.3 the Golden Grizzlies gave up.
- Marshall went 16-5 against the spread and 20-2 overall last season when scoring more than 76.3 points.
- When Oakland allowed fewer than 81.8 points last season, it went 11-10 against the spread and 11-11 overall.
- The Golden Grizzlies put up just 2.0 more points per game last year (73.3) than the Thundering Herd gave up (71.3).
- Oakland put together a 9-7 ATS record and a 10-7 overall record last season in games it scored more than 71.3 points.
- Marshall’s record was 14-4 against the spread and 17-2 overall when it allowed fewer than 73.3 points last season.
- The Thundering Herd put up a total of 335 more points than their opponents last year (an average of 10.5 per game), while the Golden Grizzlies were out-scored by opponents on average last year (by 95 total points, -3.0 per game).