The Michigan Wolverines (17-12, 11-7 Big Ten) will attempt to extend a three-game winning stretch when visiting the Illinois Fighting Illini (19-10, 10-8 Big Ten) on March 2, 2023 at State Farm Center.
Michigan fell at home to Wisconsin 79-87 last time out, and were led by Kobe Bufkin (28 PTS, 8 REB, 2 STL, 47.62 FG%, 2-6 from 3PT) and Hunter Dickinson (23 PTS, 10 REB, 2 BLK, 69.23 FG%).
Michigan vs Illinois Betting Information
- Spread Favorite: Illinois (-3.5)
- Total: 144.5 points
Catch the excitement and bet with Tipico!
Michigan Betting Info
- Michigan has covered 10 times in 18 chances against the spread in conference action this year.
- The Wolverines have covered the spread 15 times in 29 games with a set spread.
- Michigan is 5-3-1 ATS when playing as at least 3.5-point underdogs.
- Michigan’s conference games have hit the over 10 out of 18 times this season.
- This year, Michigan’s games have hit the over 16 times.
2022 Michigan Leaders
- Dickinson: 17.6 PTS, 8.6 REB, 1.6 BLK, 55.2 FG%, 40.4 3PT% (19-for-47)
- Bufkin: 13.4 PTS, 1.3 STL, 48.2 FG%, 34.7 3PT% (35-for-101)
Place your legal, online sports bets in CO and NJ at Tipico Sportsbook now.
Michigan vs Illinois Game Info
- Game Day: Thursday, March 2, 2023
- Game Time: 4:00 PM ET
- Location: Champaign, Illinois
- Stadium: State Farm Center
- Live Stream: fuboTV (Watch for free)
Gannett may earn revenue from sports betting operators for audience referrals to betting services. Sports betting operators have no influence over nor are any such revenues in any way dependent on or linked to the newsrooms or news coverage. See operator site for Terms and Conditions. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, help is available. Call the National Council on Problem Gambling 24/7 at 1-800-GAMBLER. Must be 21 or older to gamble.