The UConn Huskies (4-0) will host the Manhattan Jaspers (3-1) after winning three home games in a row. The matchup begins at 2:00 PM ET on Friday, November 24, 2023. In this preview, we analyze the UConn vs. Manhattan odds and lines around this game.
The Huskies and the Jaspers meet with no line currently set for the matchup.
UConn covered 27 times in 39 chances against the spread last season. Manhattan compiled an 18-10-1 ATS record last season.
As college basketball matchups continue, get ready for the contest with what you need to know ahead of Friday’s game.
Check out: USA TODAY Sports Coaches Poll
How to watch UConn vs. Manhattan
- Game Day: Friday, November 24, 2023
- Game Time: 2:00 PM ET
- TV Channel: FOX Sports Networks
UConn vs. Manhattan prediction
UConn 82, Manhattan 61
Against the spread
- UConn put together a 27-12-0 record against the spread last season.
- Manhattan went 18-10-1 ATS last season.
- Last year, the Huskies averaged 8.2 more points per game (78.6) than the Jaspers gave up (70.4).
- When UConn scored more than 70.4 points last season, it went 17-7 against the spread and 20-4 overall.
- When Manhattan gave up fewer than 78.6 points last season, it went 16-6-1 against the spread and 12-12 overall.
- The Jaspers put up an average of 67.2 points per game last year, only 3.1 more points than the 64.1 the Huskies gave up.
- Manhattan put together a 13-4 ATS record and a 9-9 overall record last season in games it scored more than 64.1 points.
- UConn’s record was 16-5 against the spread and 19-2 overall when it gave up fewer than 67.2 points last season.
- The Huskies out-scored their opponents by a total of 563 points last season (14.5 points per game on average), and opponents of the Jaspers out-scored them by 96 more points on the year (3.2 per game).