The Missouri Tigers (21-8, 9-7 SEC) hit the road in SEC play against the LSU Tigers (13-16, 2-14 SEC) on Wednesday, March 1, 2023 at 6:00 PM .
In its most recent game, LSU lost to Ole Miss 82-69 on the road, with K.J. Williams (29 PTS, 55.56 FG%, 2-5 from 3PT) and Adam Miller (15 PTS, 5 AST, 36.36 FG%, 3-9 from 3PT) leading the way.
LSU vs Missouri Betting Information
- Spread Favorite: Missouri (-4.5)
- Moneyline: Missouri (-185), LSU (+156)
- Total: 148 points
Catch the excitement and bet with Tipico!
LSU Betting Info
- LSU has covered five times in 16 matchups with a spread in conference play this year.
- The LSU Tigers are 9-19-1 against the spread this season.
- LSU has an ATS record of 4-7-1 when playing as at least 4.5-point underdogs.
- So far this year, seven out of LSU’s 16 SEC games with an over/under have hit the over.
- Games involving LSU have hit the over 12 times this year.
2022 LSU Leaders
- Williams: 17.1 PTS, 7.3 REB, 1.2 STL, 49.0 FG%, 41.7 3PT% (50-for-120)
- Derek Fountain: 7.9 PTS, 1.2 STL, 54.5 FG%, 33.3 3PT% (7-for-21)
Place your legal, online sports bets in CO and NJ at Tipico Sportsbook now.
LSU vs Missouri Game Info
- Game Day: Wednesday, March 1, 2023
- Game Time: 6:00 PM ET
- Location: Baton Rouge, Louisiana
- Stadium: Pete Maravich Assembly Center
- Live Stream: fuboTV (Watch for free)
Gannett may earn revenue from sports betting operators for audience referrals to betting services. Sports betting operators have no influence over nor are any such revenues in any way dependent on or linked to the newsrooms or news coverage. See operator site for Terms and Conditions. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, help is available. Call the National Council on Problem Gambling 24/7 at 1-800-GAMBLER. Must be 21 or older to gamble.