The Jacksonville State Gamecocks (1-3) will try to stop a three-game losing streak when they visit the Incarnate Word Cardinals (2-2) at 8:00 PM ET on Wednesday, November 22, 2023 at McDermott Center. The matchup airs on ESPN+. In this article, we analyze the Incarnate Word vs. Jacksonville State odds and lines for this contest.
No line is set yet for the Cardinals vs. Gamecocks game.
Incarnate Word went 18-9-1 ATS last season. Jacksonville State compiled a 15-13-0 ATS record last year.
Here’s everything you need to get ready for Wednesday’s college basketball action.
Check out: USA TODAY Sports Coaches Poll
Incarnate Word vs. Jacksonville State prediction
Incarnate Word 80, Jacksonville State 68
Against the spread
- Incarnate Word went 18-9-1 ATS last season.
- Jacksonville State put together a 15-13-0 record against the spread last season.
- Last year, the Cardinals averaged only 0.5 more points per game (70.8) than the Gamecocks allowed (70.3).
- Incarnate Word had a 9-2-1 record against the spread and a 7-8 record overall last season when scoring more than 70.3 points.
- Jacksonville State went 10-4 against the spread and 9-7 overall last season when giving up fewer than 70.8 points.
- The Gamecocks put up an average of 69.9 points per game last year, only 4.0 fewer points than the 73.9 the Cardinals gave up to opponents.
- When it scored more than 73.9 points last season, Jacksonville State went 5-2 against the spread and 8-2 overall.
- Incarnate Word had an ATS record of 7-2 and an 8-4 record overall last season when its opponents scored fewer than 69.9 points.
- The Cardinals were out-scored by 96 points last season (3.1 points per game on average), and opponents of the Gamecocks have out-scored them by only 12 more points on the year (0.4 per game).