The Iowa Hawkeyes (17-10, 9-7 Big Ten) hit the road in Big Ten action against the Wisconsin Badgers (15-11, 7-9 Big Ten) on Wednesday, February 22, 2023 at 6:00 PM .
Iowa fell on the road to Northwestern 80-60 last time out, and was led by Kris Murray (14 PTS, 38.46 FG%) and Tony Perkins (11 PTS, 55.56 FG%).
Here is what you need to prepare for Wednesday’s college basketball action.
Iowa vs Wisconsin Betting Information
- Spread Favorite: Iowa (-1)
- Moneyline: Iowa (-119), Wisconsin (-101)
- Total: 139.5 points
Catch the excitement and bet with Tipico!
Iowa Betting Info
- Iowa has put together an 8-7-1 conference record against the spread this season.
- Iowa is 15-11-1 against the spread this season.
- Iowa has an ATS record of 12-7-1 when playing as at least 1-point favorites.
- In Iowa’s 16 Big Ten games this season, the combined scoring has gone over the point total 11 times.
- This season, Iowa’s games have hit the over 15 times out of 26 chances.
2022 Iowa Leaders
- Murray: 20.7 PTS, 8.2 REB, 1.2 BLK, 50.3 FG%, 34.7 3PT% (50-for-144)
- Filip Rebraca: 13.8 PTS, 7.8 REB, 1.1 BLK, 57.3 FG%, 33.3 3PT% (2-for-6)
- Perkins: 11.7 PTS, 1.4 STL, 42.8 FG%, 32.0 3PT% (16-for-50)
Place your legal, online sports bets in CO and NJ at Tipico Sportsbook now.
Iowa vs Wisconsin Game Info
- Game Day: Wednesday, February 22, 2023
- Game Time: 6:00 PM ET
- Location: Madison, Wisconsin
- Stadium: Kohl Center
- Live Stream: fuboTV (Watch for free)
Gannett may earn revenue from sports betting operators for audience referrals to betting services. Sports betting operators have no influence over nor are any such revenues in any way dependent on or linked to the newsrooms or news coverage. See operator site for Terms and Conditions. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, help is available. Call the National Council on Problem Gambling 24/7 at 1-800-GAMBLER. Must be 21 or older to gamble.