Nothing is more frustrating than landing a big win and waiting days for it to appear in your bank account. The times are changing, though, and the days of waiting 3-5 business days to see your casino withdrawal in your account are getting further behind us.
Most top online casinos in the UK will now offer a variety of different payment methods which support fast withdrawals. These withdrawals can be as quick as a day and, in some cases, even less. Let’s look at what payment methods can be used, what casinos support them, and how they can help you in this fast withdrawal casinos guide.
Fast payout casinos
- Magic Red
- Mr Q
- Voodoo Dreams
- Mr Vegas
- Dream Vegas
- 32 Red
What is a fast withdrawal casino?
A fast withdrawal casino or a fast withdrawal betting site is a website that pays players out instantly once their payment request has been verified. This means the winnings can be back in your bank account quicker than ever. It used to be that casinos would make players wait between 3-5 days for withdrawals to be processed, but the process at fast-withdrawals casinos is much faster, with many withdrawals taking place in less than 24 hours and in some cases, near-instantly.
How to choose the best fast-payout casino
With so many online casinos to choose from, it can be difficult to choose which is the best for you. Follow this handy guide to find one that suits your needs.
- Check the licensing information: The first thing you should do on any website is check the licensing information provided. Any online casino in the UK should be licensed and regulated by the United Kingdom Gambling Commission (UKGC).
- Explore the games selection: Check that the site has the slots or games you want to play and works with top developers.
- Head to the cashier: Next, take a look at the payment methods that the casino has. You will want to find one that offers a selection of fast payment methods to ensure you can easily get your funds in and out of the casino.
- Sign-up: Once you are happy with your choice, sign-up and make your first deposit at the casino. Don’t forget to claim your welcome bonus!
Mr Q Casino
Spend £20 Get 75 Spins!
First deposit only. Min deposit & spend £20. Max 75 spins on Big Bass Bonanza at 10p per spin. Spins credited upon spend of £20. Full T&Cs apply.
Fastest casino payment methods
The following are the best methods to use at fast-payout casinos. Each of them has its pros and cons, with the best one simply being the one that suits your needs the best.
Skrill is one of the most secure e-wallets on the internet and is a popular choice for both deposits and withdrawals at online casinos. It has minimal fees for use, and can process payments within 24 hours.
Neteller is an e-wallet that has become popular among online casino players. The company is part of the Paysafe Group, which also owns Skrill. Signing up for Neteller is simple, and it offers a speedy checkout at the cashier and equally fast withdrawals. There are plenty of sites that support Neteller banking.
Paypal is the most popular e-wallet on the web. It offer speedy withdrawal times, with payments often finding their way into your account in less than 24 hours. PayPal is popular because of its easy use, and it is often eligible for promotions and bonuses. If you’re a fan of sportsbooks, you can also find PayPal betting sites.
Visa debit cards are still the go-to method for depositing and withdrawing funds with most online casino players. In order to keep up with the e-wallets, Visa has developed its own fast payment method called Visa Fast Funds. This is appearing in more online casinos and is likely to become the most popular quick payout method.
How to cashout at a fast withdrawal casino
- If you have been lucky enough to land a win, head to the cashier section to withdraw.
- Enter the amount you want to withdraw and choose the method you want to use.
- You may only be able to use a method to withdraw if it has already been used to make a deposit.
- Confirm your payment details and finish your request.
- Sit tight and wait for the casino to verify the payment. Once this has been done, the withdrawal will be made.
Magic Red Casino
Welcome bonus 100% up to £25 + 25 spins
18+. Min deposit £20. Max bonus £200. Offer valid on first deposit and applies to new players only. Winnings must be wagered at least 35x. Full T&Cs apply.
Do I have to pay fees at fast-payout casinos?
None of the fast payout casinos we have listed have any withdrawal fees for players. That said, some others may do, and individual banking methods may also have their charges, so we always recommend checking before you sign-up for a casino.
What is payment verification at online casinos?
All online casinos will have a Know Your Customer (KYC) policy. This involves verifying your identity and age before making any deposits or withdrawals from the site. You may also be asked to provide proof of funds. These are all responsible gambling and safety measures designed to protect you, so do not be concerned if a casino asks for more information.
How long does it usually take to cash out at an online casino?
This will depend on the withdrawal method that you choose to use. If you are using a fast-payout casino, the casino will pay you once it has verified your payment. Depending on your chosen method, this is typically less than 24 hours and, in many cases, is almost instant. If you are not using a fast-payout casino, payouts can take up between 3-5 days.
Can I avoid withdrawal fees?
No. If an operator has withdrawal fees, you will not be able to remove them. Of course, the best way to avoid fees is to use casinos that do not charge them. You should also check to see if fees are charged for every type of payment method, as this may not be the case, and you may be able to use one that won’t charge you.
If I don’t have an e-wallet, can I still get fast withdrawals at an online casino?
Yes. While this used to be the case, many top online casinos in the UK will use methods like Visa Fast Funds. These allow players to make quick withdrawals using their debit cards. This method is becoming increasingly popular and will no doubt be available at more casinos sooner rather than later.
Which casino has instant withdrawal?
None of the casinos listed can offer instant withdrawal because the casino will need to verify the payment. Once this has happened, the withdrawal will happen straight away. Most casinos will allow customers to use PayPal and other popular methods to make fast withdrawals. All of the casinos from our list offer fast withdrawals. One of our favourites is Duelz.
Get up to £100 bonus + 100 bonus spins
18+ new players only. Min deposit: £20. Max £100 bonus. Max bet with active bonus: £2. Wagering required 100% match bonus: 30x deposit + bonus. Max win from welcome bonus: £500. 100 Free Spins are given out 20 per day on Book of Dead for 5 days in a row. Max Free Spins winnings: £100. Free Spins winnings credited as bonus money with 45x wagering & 3 days expiry. Full T&Cs apply.
What casinos do same-day payouts?
None of the casinos listed guarantees a same-day payout for players, but many of them might be able to do it. For a payment to be made on the same day, the casino must verify it very quickly. Many e-wallets offer a payout time of 24 hours, but there is never a guarantee it will be the same day.
What is a minimum withdrawal amount?
The minimum withdrawal amount at a casino is the smallest amount you can withdraw. This will vary from casino to casino, and some will also have different minimum withdrawals depending on which method you choose.
What is a maximum withdrawal amount?
A maximum withdrawal amount is the most you can withdraw from a casino at one time. Most operators will have daily and weekly maximum withdrawals. The amount you can withdraw will change depending on the casino you are at and your banking method.
Our Tips for getting fast payouts at casino sites
- Use e-wallets: Generally, e-wallets are the quickest way to get your winnings out of your casino account. Most top online casinos will offer e-wallets like PayPal, Skrill, and Neteller for payments. You will want to make sure you make your initial deposit with this method, as you may otherwise be unable to use it for withdrawals.
- Check bonus terms: One thing you will need to be careful of when using a fast withdrawal method, is that certain payment methods are not eligible for promotions and bonuses. As such, you will either want to find a bonus that allows them, or just not claim the bonus. Of course, the former is preferable.
- Avoid withdrawal fees: The listed casinos do not charge withdrawal fees, but that doesn’t mean this is the case for every casino. There are a lot of casinos out there that do not charge fees, so there is no need to sign-up with one that charges you for faster withdrawals.
- Make sure your account is verified: There is no point in using a fast withdrawal site if you are going to slow the whole process down with identity verifications. The best casinos will verify everything they need when you sign-up, but sometimes you may need further verification for using certain payment methods. Ensure you have everything at hand if you need to be verified to speed up the process.
- Check the minimum withdrawal: As well as banking methods, you will also want to check the minimum withdrawal amount. Casinos often have different minimum withdrawals for different banking methods, so don’t just look at it for one and assume they all have the same limits.
Commercial content notice: Taking one of the bookmaker offers featured in this article may result in a payment talkSPORT. 18+. T&Cs apply. Begambleaware.org
A responsible gambler is someone who:
- Establishes time and monetary limits before playing
- Only gambles with money they can afford to lose
- Never chase their losses
- Doesn’t gamble if they’re upset, angry, or depressed
- Gamcare – www.gamcare.org.uk
- Gamble Aware – www.begambleaware.org
For help with a gambling problem, call the National Gambling Helpline on 0808 8020 133 or go to www.gamstop.co.uk to be excluded from all UK-regulated gambling websites.
Best odds guaranteed: Top 10 bookies with best odds in March 2023
Best football betting sites UK: Top bookies for March 2023
Arsenal vs Everton prediction, odds and betting tips
Discover the best online casinos for 2023: Our guide to UK Casino sites
Best free bet no deposit offers for March 2023
Best live roulette casinos – Play roulette and get the best bonuses in 2023