The Houston Christian Huskies (0-3) will attempt to break a three-game losing streak when they visit the Oklahoma State Cowboys (2-3) on Friday, November 24, 2023 at Gallagher-Iba Arena. The contest airs at 8:00 PM ET on ESPN+. In the article below, we investigate the Oklahoma State vs. Houston Christian odds and lines for this game.
The matchup between the Cowboys and the Huskies currently does not have a line set.
Oklahoma State compiled a 16-19-1 record against the spread last season. Houston Christian covered 13 times in 29 matchups with a spread last season.
Ahead of watching this matchup, here is everything you need to know about Friday’s college basketball action.
Check out: USA TODAY Sports Coaches Poll
Oklahoma State vs. Houston Christian prediction
Oklahoma State 86, Houston Christian 69
Against the spread
- Oklahoma State put together a 16-19-1 ATS record last year.
- Houston Christian won 13 games against the spread last season, while failing to cover 16 times.
- Last year, the Cowboys averaged 68.3 points per game, 14.8 fewer points than the 83.1 the Huskies gave up.
- Houston Christian had a 2-0 record against the spread and a 3-1 record overall last season when giving up fewer than 68.3 points.
- The Huskies scored 11.8 more points per game last year (77.6) than the Cowboys gave up to opponents (65.8).
- Houston Christian put together a 12-10 ATS record and a 10-15 overall record last season in games it scored more than 65.8 points.
- Oklahoma State went 15-11 against the spread and 16-10 overall last season when it allowed fewer than 77.6 points.
- The Cowboys totaled 88 more points than their opponents last season (2.5 per game on average), while the Huskies were out-scored by 176 total points (5.5 per game average differential).