The New Mexico State Aggies (3-2) aim to continue a three-game home winning streak when they host the Fresno State Bulldogs (2-1) on Tuesday, November 21, 2023 at 8:30 PM ET. In this article, we analyze the New Mexico State vs. Fresno State odds and lines around this matchup.
The Aggies and the Bulldogs meet with no line currently set for the game.
New Mexico State went 8-12-1 ATS last season. Fresno State compiled a 12-18-0 record against the spread last year.
Here is what you need to get ready for Tuesday’s college basketball matchup.
Check out: USA TODAY Sports Coaches Poll
How to watch New Mexico State vs. Fresno State
- Game Day: Tuesday, November 21, 2023
- Game Time: 8:30 PM ET
- TV Channel: CBS Sports Network
New Mexico State vs. Fresno State prediction
Fresno State 83, New Mexico State 67
Against the spread
- New Mexico State went 8-12-1 ATS last season.
- Fresno State won 12 games against the spread last year, while failing to cover 18 times.
- Last year, the Aggies scored 73.7 points per game, 8.0 more points than the 65.7 the Bulldogs allowed.
- New Mexico State went 6-6-1 against the spread and 9-8 overall last season when scoring more than 65.7 points.
- Fresno State had a 10-12 record against the spread and a 10-13 record overall last season when giving up fewer than 73.7 points.
- The Bulldogs scored 8.0 fewer points per game last year (63.7) than the Aggies gave up to opponents (71.7).
- When it scored more than 71.7 points last season, Fresno State went 5-2 against the spread and 5-2 overall.
- The Aggies out-scored their opponents by a total of 49 points last season (2.0 points per game on average), and opponents of the Bulldogs out-scored them by 62 more points on the year (2.0 per game).