The Fordham Rams (2-2) go up against the Kent State Golden Flashes (3-2) at Virgin Islands Sport & Fitness Center on Monday, November 20, 2023. The game begins at 5:45 PM ET on ESPN+. In this article, we breakdown the Kent State vs. Fordham odds and lines ahead of this game.
The Golden Flashes enter their game against the Rams as a 6.5-point favorite. The matchup’s over/under is set at 132.
Kent State compiled a 20-11-2 ATS record last year. Fordham went 20-12-1 ATS last year.
Before this matchup, here is what you need to get ready for Monday’s college hoops action.
Check out: USA TODAY Sports Coaches Poll
Fordham at Kent State odds, spread and lines
- Spread: Kent State -6.5
- Total: 132
- Moneyline: Kent State -300, Fordham +238
Kent State vs. Fordham prediction
Kent State 80, Fordham 66
- Kent State has been favored on the moneyline four times this season. They’ve finished 2-2 in those games.
- The Golden Flashes have played as a moneyline favorite of -300 or shorter in only one game this season, which they won.
- Kent State has a 75.0% chance to win this game based on the moneyline’s implied probability.
- Fordham won six, or 46.2%, of the 13 games it played as underdogs last season.
- The Rams had a record of 2-3 in games where oddsmakers had them as underdogs of at least +238 on the moneyline.
- Fordham has a 29.6% chance to win this game based on the implied probability of the moneyline.
Against the spread
- Kent State compiled a 20-11-2 ATS record last year.
- Fordham put together a 20-12-1 ATS record last season.
- Last year, the Golden Flashes scored 76.1 points per game, 8.5 more points than the 67.6 the Rams gave up.
- Kent State went 14-8-2 against the spread and 23-3 overall last season when scoring more than 67.6 points.
- When Fordham allowed fewer than 76.1 points last season, it went 18-6-1 against the spread and 21-4 overall.
- The Rams averaged 6.1 more points per game last year (72.0) than the Golden Flashes gave up to opponents (65.9).
- When it scored more than 65.9 points last season, Fordham went 18-5-1 against the spread and 23-1 overall.
- Kent State’s record was 15-6-1 against the spread and 22-2 overall when it gave up fewer than 72.0 points last season.
- The Golden Flashes totaled 360 more points than their opponents last season (10.2 per game on average), and the Rams scored 145 more points than their opponents (4.4 per game).
- The average implied total for the Golden Flashes last season was 76.4 points, 7.4 more points than their implied total of 69 points in Monday’s game.
- Last season, Kent State outscored its implied point total for this matchup (69) 27 times.
- The 72.6-point average implied total last season for the Rams is 9.6 more points than the team’s 63-point implied total in this matchup.
- Fordham scored more than 63 points three times a season ago.