The Colorado Buffaloes (4-0) will try to continue a three-game home winning streak when they host the Florida State Seminoles (3-1) on Tuesday, November 21, 2023 at Ocean Center. The game airs at 4:00 PM ET on CBS Sports Network. In this article, we analyze the Colorado vs. Florida State odds and lines around this matchup.
The Buffaloes enter their matchup against the Seminoles as a 4.5-point favorite. The point total for the game is 152.
Colorado went 15-20-0 ATS last season. Florida State went 13-19-0 ATS last season.
Here is everything you need to get ready for Tuesday’s college basketball action.
Check out: USA TODAY Sports Coaches Poll
Florida State at Colorado odds, spread and lines
- Spread: Colorado -4.5
- Total: 152
- Moneyline: Colorado -200, Florida State +165
Colorado vs. Florida State prediction
Colorado 80, Florida State 74
- Colorado went 14-10 in games it was listed as the moneyline favorite last season (winning 58.3% of those games).
- In games they played as a moneyline favorite with odds of -200 or shorter, the Buffaloes had a record of 9-6 (60%).
- Based on this game’s moneyline, Colorado has an implied win probability of 66.7%.
- Florida State won four, or 18.2%, of the 22 games it played as underdogs last season.
- The Seminoles entered 15 games last season as an underdog by +165 or more and were 3-12 in those contests.
- The oddsmakers’ moneyline implies a 37.7% chance of a victory for Florida State.
Against the spread
- Colorado won 15 games against the spread last season, while failing to cover 20 times.
- Florida State covered 13 times in 32 matchups with a spread last year.
- Last year, the Buffaloes scored 69.9 points per game, 6.3 fewer points than the 76.2 the Seminoles allowed.
- Colorado went 6-2 against the spread and 8-0 overall last season when scoring more than 76.2 points.
- Florida State had a 6-1 record against the spread and a 4-3 record overall last season when allowing fewer than 69.9 points.
- The Seminoles put up an average of 69.3 points per game last year, only 2.2 more points than the 67.1 the Buffaloes gave up.
- When it scored more than 67.1 points last season, Florida State went 10-7 against the spread and 9-8 overall.
- Colorado went 10-9 against the spread and 12-7 overall last season when it allowed fewer than 69.3 points.
- The Buffaloes out-scored their opponents by a total of 97 points last season (2.8 points per game on average), and opponents of the Seminoles out-scored them by 220 more points on the year (6.9 per game).
- The Buffaloes had an average implied point total of 74 last season, which is four points lower than their implied total in Tuesday’s game (78).
- Last season, Colorado put up more than 78 points in a game eight times.
- The average implied point total last season for the Seminoles (76.1) is 2.1 more points than the team’s implied total in this matchup (74).
- Florida State scored more than 74 points in three games a season ago.