The Kentucky Wildcats (18-9, 9-5 SEC) hit the road in SEC action against the Florida Gators (14-13, 7-7 SEC) on Wednesday, February 22, 2023 at 4:00 PM .
In its most recent game, Florida fell on the road to Arkansas, 84-65. Its top performers were Riley Kugel (17 PTS, 41.67 FG%) and Will Richard (10 PTS, 2 STL, 60 FG%).
Florida vs Kentucky Betting Information
- Spread Favorite: Kentucky (-2.5)
- Moneyline: Kentucky (-146), Florida (+122)
- Total: 139 points
Catch the excitement and bet with Tipico!
Florida Betting Info
- Florida has won eight games against the spread this season in conference play, while failing to cover six times.
- The Gators are 13-14-0 against the spread this season.
- In games it was an underdog in by 2.5 points or more so far this season, Florida went 4-5 against the spread.
- A total of seven Florida conference games this year have hit the over.
- Florida’s games have finished with a final combined score above the over/under 12 times this season.
2022 Florida Leaders
- Colin Castleton: 16 PTS, 7.7 REB, 3 BLK, 50 FG%, 13.3 3PT% (2-for-15)
- Richard: 10.3 PTS, 48 FG%, 40 3PT% (40-for-100)
- Tyree Appleby: 10.9 PTS, 1.2 STL, 36.5 FG%, 34.4 3PT% (65-for-189)
Place your legal, online sports bets in CO and NJ at Tipico Sportsbook now.
Florida vs Kentucky Game Info
- Game Day: Wednesday, February 22, 2023
- Game Time: 4:00 PM ET
- Location: Gainesville, Florida
- Stadium: Exactech Arena at the Stephen C. O’Connell Center
- Live Stream: fuboTV (Watch for free)
Gannett may earn revenue from sports betting operators for audience referrals to betting services. Sports betting operators have no influence over nor are any such revenues in any way dependent on or linked to the newsrooms or news coverage. See operator site for Terms and Conditions. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, help is available. Call the National Council on Problem Gambling 24/7 at 1-800-GAMBLER. Must be 21 or older to gamble.