On Friday, Alexander Zverev (No. 16 in the world) takes on Andrey Rublev (No. 6) in the semifinals of the Dubai Duty Free Tennis Championships.
Zverev is the favorite (-130) to get to the final against the underdog Rublev (+110).
Tennis odds courtesy of Tipico Sportsbook. Odds updated Thursday at 6:35 PM ET. For a full list of sports betting odds, access USA TODAY Sports Betting Scores Odds Hub.
Alexander Zverev vs. Andrey Rublev: Matchup Info
- Tournament: Dubai Duty Free Tennis Championships
- Round: Semifinal
- Date: Friday, March 3
- Court Surface: Hard
Catch the excitement and bet with Tipico!
Double Down, Ohio! Deposit $200, Get $250. Bet now! In Colorado and New Jersey, claim your 100% Deposit Match up to $250 now! 21+, see Tipico.com for Terms and Conditions.
Zverev vs. Rublev Matchup Performance & Stats
- In six tournaments on hard courts over the past 12 months, Zverev has gone 8-5.
- Zverev has won 85.4% of his service games on hard courts and 19.5% of his return games over the past year.
- On hard courts over the past year, Zverev has converted 33 of 96 break points (34.4%).
- In his most recent tournament, the Qatar ExxonMobil Open, Zverev went down in the round of 16 to No. 70-ranked Andy Murray, 6-7, 6-2, 5-7 on February 22.
- Rublev, who owns a 31-16 record in 17 tournaments on hard courts over the past year, has claimed one tournament victory on that surface.
- Rublev has gone 506-for-597 in service games on hard courts (84.8% winning percentage), and 130-for-601 in return games (21.6%).
- Rublev has won 37.2% of break points on hard courts (118 out of 317) which ranks 124th.
- In the Qatar ExxonMobil Open, Rublev’s most recent tournament, he went head to head with No. 52-ranked Jiri Lehecka in the quarterfinals on February 23 and was defeated 6-4, 4-6, 3-6.
Gannett may earn revenue from sports betting operators for audience referrals to betting services. Sports betting operators have no influence over nor are any such revenues in any way dependent on or linked to the newsrooms or news coverage. See operator site for Terms and Conditions. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, help is available. Call the National Council on Problem Gambling 24/7 at 1-800-GAMBLER. Must be 21 or older to gamble.