The Creighton Bluejays (4-0) aim to extend a four-game winning streak when they visit the Loyola Chicago Ramblers (2-2) at 4:00 PM ET on Wednesday, November 22, 2023 at T-Mobile Center. The game airs on CBS Sports Network. In this preview, we breakdown the Loyola Chicago vs. Creighton odds and lines around this contest.
The matchup between the Ramblers and the Bluejays currently has no line set.
Loyola Chicago went 9-22-0 ATS last season. Creighton covered 19 times in 37 matchups with a spread last year.
Ahead of this college basketball matchup, here is everything you need to get ready for Wednesday’s action.
Check out: USA TODAY Sports Coaches Poll
How to watch Loyola Chicago vs. Creighton
- Game Day: Wednesday, November 22, 2023
- Game Time: 4:00 PM ET
- TV Channel: CBS Sports Network
Loyola Chicago vs. Creighton prediction
Creighton 83, Loyola Chicago 65
Against the spread
- Loyola Chicago compiled a 9-22-0 ATS record last year.
- Creighton won 19 games against the spread last season, while failing to cover 18 times.
- Last year, the 67.4 points per game the Ramblers averaged were only 1.0 fewer point than the Bluejays gave up (68.4).
- Loyola Chicago had a 7-8 record against the spread and a 7-8 record overall last season when putting up more than 68.4 points.
- When Creighton allowed fewer than 67.4 points last season, it went 9-8 against the spread and 17-1 overall.
- The Bluejays scored only 3.9 more points per game last year (76.4) than the Ramblers gave up (72.5).
- When it scored more than 72.5 points last season, Creighton went 13-6 against the spread and 16-4 overall.
- Loyola Chicago went 8-10 against the spread and 9-9 overall last season when it gave up fewer than 76.4 points.
- The Ramblers were out-scored by 158 points last season (5.1 points per game on average), while the Bluejays put up 297 more points than their opponents on the year (8.0 per game).