Dusan Lajovic will meet Tomas Martin Etcheverry in the Chile Dove Men+Care Open quarterfinals on Friday, March 3.
Lajovic and Etcheverry both have -110 odds to win, setting this Quarterfinal match even.
Tennis odds courtesy of Tipico Sportsbook. Odds updated Thursday at 10:35 PM ET. For a full list of sports betting odds, access USA TODAY Sports Betting Scores Odds Hub.
Dusan Lajovic vs. Tomas Martin Etcheverry: Matchup Info
- Tournament: Chile Dove Men+Care Open
- Round: Quarterfinal
- Date: Friday, March 3
- Court Surface: Clay
Catch the excitement and bet with Tipico!
Double Down, Ohio! Deposit $200, Get $250. Bet now! In Colorado and New Jersey, claim your 100% Deposit Match up to $250 now! 21+, see Tipico.com for Terms and Conditions.
Lajovic vs. Etcheverry Matchup Performance & Stats
- Lajovic is 16-11 on clay over the past year, with zero tournament wins.
- Lajovic has won 75.4% of his service games on clay over the past year and 24.9% of his return games.
- Lajovic has converted 59 of 160 break points on clay (36.9%) over the past 12 months and is 93rd in break points won.
- Lajovic was eliminated by Carlos Alcaraz short of the final (4-6, 6-7) on February 24 in the quarterfinals of his last tournament, the Rio Open presented by Claro.
- The 23-year-old Etcheverry, who is looking for his first tournament victory on clay in 2023, is 6-8 over the past year on that surface.
- Etcheverry is 81-for-121 in service games on clay (winning 66.9%) and 23-for-120 in return games (19.2%).
- On clay courts Etcheverry ranks 135th in break point winning percentage (32.9%) after going 23-for-70.
- In his last tournament (the Rio Open presented by Claro) on February 21, Etcheverry matched up with Albert Ramos-Vinolas in the round of 32 and was defeated 7-5, 4-6, 4-6.
Gannett may earn revenue from sports betting operators for audience referrals to betting services. Sports betting operators have no influence over nor are any such revenues in any way dependent on or linked to the newsrooms or news coverage. See operator site for Terms and Conditions. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, help is available. Call the National Council on Problem Gambling 24/7 at 1-800-GAMBLER. Must be 21 or older to gamble.