The Boston Celtics (10-2) will attempt to extend a five-game winning streak when visiting the Memphis Grizzlies (3-9) on Sunday, November 19, 2023 at FedExForum. This contest is at 8:00 PM ET on BSSE and NBCS-BOS.
The Celtics hit the court as 7.5-point favorites against the Grizzlies. The game’s over/under is set at 222.5.
Celtics vs. Grizzlies Betting Odds
- Spread: Boston -7.5
- Total: 222.5
- Moneyline: Boston -312, Memphis +243
Celtics at Grizzlies odds, spread, & more
- Pick ATS: Celtics (- 7.5)
- Pick OU:
Celtics 122 – Grizzlies 102
- Boston has been victorious in 10, or 83.3%, of the 12 contests it has been chosen as favorites in this season.
- Boston has yet to lose in eight games when named as at least a -312 moneyline favorite.
- Boston has an implied victory probability of 75.7% according to the moneyline set for this matchup.
- Memphis has been the moneyline underdog five total times this season. Memphis has gone 1-4 in those games.
- Memphis has played as a moneyline underdog of +243 or longer in only one game this season, which it won.
- Based on this game’s moneyline, Memphis’ implied win probability is 29.2%.
- The Celtics average 118.4 points per game, only 3.1 more points than the 115.3 the Grizzlies allow.
- Boston has a 5-1-1 record against the spread and a 7-0 record overall when scoring more than 115.3 points.
- When it scores more than 105.9 points, Memphis is 2-6 against the spread and 2-6 overall.
- Boston’s record is 6-2-1 against the spread and 8-1 overall when it gives up fewer than 109.4 points.
- The Celtics are the NBA’s seventh-ranked scoring team (118.4 PPG), while the Grizzlies rank 21st in points per game allowed (115.3) in the league.
- Memphis is the NBA’s 26th-ranked offense (109.4 PPG), while Boston is the fourth-ranked defense (105.9).
- The Celtics have totaled a total of 150 more points than their opponents this year (an average of 12.5 per game), while the Grizzlies have been out-scored by opponents on average this year (by 70 total points, 5.9 per game).
- The average implied total for Boston this season is 116.6 points, 1.6 more points than its implied total of 115 points in Sunday’s game.
- This season, Boston has scored more than 115 points in seven games.
- The 113.8-point average implied total on the season for Memphis is 5.8 more points than the team’s 108-point implied total in this matchup.