The Missouri State Bears (3-1) will look to build on a three-game winning streak when they host the Abilene Christian Wildcats (3-2) on Monday, November 20, 2023 at Virgin Islands Sport & Fitness Center. The game airs at 8:00 PM ET on ESPN+. Below, we dig into the Missouri State vs. Abilene Christian odds and lines ahead of this game.
The Bears, who are favored by 2.5 points, are set to face the Wildcats. The game features an over/under of 134.
Missouri State went 14-14-3 ATS last season. Abilene Christian went 8-17-1 ATS last season.
Prepare for this matchup with what you need to know ahead of Monday’s college basketball action.
Check out: USA TODAY Sports Coaches Poll
Abilene Christian at Missouri State odds, spread and lines
- Spread: Missouri State -2.5
- Total: 134
- Moneyline: Missouri State -146, Abilene Christian +123
Missouri State vs. Abilene Christian prediction
Missouri State 67, Abilene Christian 65
- Missouri State finished with a 12-7 record in games it was favored on the moneyline last season (winning 63.2% of those games).
- The Bears finished 9-7 last year (winning 56.2% of their games) when playing as a moneyline favorite of -146 or shorter.
- The implied moneyline probability in this matchup gives Missouri State a 59.3% chance to win.
- This season, Abilene Christian has been the underdog four times and won three of those games.
- The Wildcats have entered two games this season as the underdog by +123 or more and is 1-1 in those contests.
- Oddsmakers have implied with the moneyline set for this matchup that Abilene Christian has a 44.8% chance to win.
Against the spread
- Missouri State won 14 games against the spread last season, while failing to cover or pushing 17 times.
- Abilene Christian covered eight times in 26 chances against the spread last year.
- Last year, the Bears scored 65.6 points per game, 5.5 fewer points than the 71.1 the Wildcats gave up.
- When Missouri State scored more than 71.1 points last season, it went 7-1 against the spread and 8-1 overall.
- When Abilene Christian gave up fewer than 65.6 points last season, it went 3-1 against the spread and 8-0 overall.
- The Wildcats put up an average of 75.0 points per game last year, 11.8 more points than the 63.2 the Bears allowed to opponents.
- When it scored more than 63.2 points last season, Abilene Christian went 8-9-1 against the spread and 13-9 overall.
- Missouri State went 12-13-2 against the spread and 16-12 overall last season when it allowed fewer than 75.0 points.
- The Bears totaled 77 more points than their opponents last season (2.4 per game on average), and the Wildcats scored 118 more points than their opponents (3.9 per game).
- The average implied total for the Bears last season was 69.1 points, 1.1 more points than their implied total of 68 points in Monday’s game.
- Last season, Missouri State put up more than 68 points in 10 games.
- The Wildcats’ average implied point total last season (73.5 points) is 7.5 points higher than their implied total in this matchup (66 points).
- Abilene Christian outscored its implied point total for this matchup (66) twice last year.