In the semifinals of the Abierto Mexicano Telcel presentado por HSBC on Friday, Holger Vitus Nodskov Rune (ranked No. 10) takes on Alex de Minaur (No. 22).
Rune has -190 odds to earn a spot in the final over de Minaur (+160).
Tennis odds courtesy of Tipico Sportsbook. Odds updated Friday at 6:37 AM ET. For a full list of sports betting odds, access USA TODAY Sports Betting Scores Odds Hub.
Holger Vitus Nodskov Rune vs. Alex de Minaur: Matchup Info
- Tournament: Abierto Mexicano Telcel presentado por HSBC
- Round: Semifinal
- Date: Friday, March 3
- Court Surface: Hard
Catch the excitement and bet with Tipico!
Double Down, Ohio! Deposit $200, Get $250. Bet now! In Colorado and New Jersey, claim your 100% Deposit Match up to $250 now! 21+, see Tipico.com for Terms and Conditions.
Rune vs. de Minaur Matchup Performance & Stats
- Rune is 36-13 on hard courts over the past year, with two tournament titles.
- Rune has won 24.5% of his return games on hard courts over the past year, and 86.4% of his service games.
- Including hard courts only, Rune has converted 43.1% of his break-point chances (125 of 290) over the past year.
- Rune was beaten by Gijs Brouwer (4-6, 0-4) on February 16 in the round of 16 of his last tournament, the ABN AMRO World Tennis Tournament.
- de Minaur has registered a 23-13 record on hard courts over the past 12 months, securing one tournament win.
- de Minaur has 347 wins in 438 service games when playing on hard courts (79.2%), and 122 wins in 436 return games (28.0%).
- de Minaur has won 44.6% of break points on hard courts (115 out of 258) to rank 127th.
- In the quarterfinal of his most recent tournament (the Open 13 Provence) on February 24, de Minaur was eliminated by No. 60-ranked Benjamin Bonzi 2-6, 4-6.
Gannett may earn revenue from sports betting operators for audience referrals to betting services. Sports betting operators have no influence over nor are any such revenues in any way dependent on or linked to the newsrooms or news coverage. See operator site for Terms and Conditions. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, help is available. Call the National Council on Problem Gambling 24/7 at 1-800-GAMBLER. Must be 21 or older to gamble.